Sensitive SkinSensitive skin is a skin type that is more sensitive to reactions from environmental factors. Itching, burning, stinging, tightness and redness are common symptoms/sensations. Irritation with the use of cosmetics, including cleansers and sunscreens, and aggravation in cold or dry climates. Together with your skin specialist you will work to improve the skin barrier.
Sensitive skin is more prone to irritations, redness and rashes. It is important to take the following steps to care for sensitive skin:
- Use gentle, non-irritating products
- Avoid too much exposure to sunlight and cold weather.
- Drink enough water and eat healthy food.
- Avoid the use of alcohol and caffeine.
- Get enough sleep and avoid stress.
- Consult with a skin specialist for specific treatment options.
Cryo Face Boost
Which products do we recommend:
Achieve healthy, radiant skin with a digital skin consultation
Take control of your skin health